Marissa Webb F/W 2013 presentation












After going to dozens of shows during NYFW i've had to sit down, sort through all of my photo's & remember who I actually saw & what shows I worked. It's not easy choosing a favorite because they were all so good! But Marissa Webb definitely hit it out of the park with her presentation. It was seriously a treat to attend! Marissa added the perfect touch of masculine meets feminine, which is the exact style i've been going for lately. She had the most perfect tailored coats & the prettiest dresses that i'm ready to wear now. Her clothes are a serious dream! I can't wait for this collection to launch.

xo



1 comment:

  1. Love all the inspiration going on in these pictures! I agree this collection is masculine meets feminine! Great pictures.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete